Thursday, November 1, 2012

Looking for: Reliable Internet Service Provider

It's been two weeks since I moved back into my old home and I feel deprived of one of the basic necessities of modern man; internet connection. I have filed an application at a PLDT center and  I am very displeased with their customer service. It is highly unnerving when people shrug off my concerns on the basis that I am still a student. The women I initially spoke to was talking in a condescending manner and was very annoyed as I asked about their promo packages and fees, the other customer service agent I spoke to on the following day was pretty much the same, but far more . . . pissy. She left me at the desk for 10 minutes without having herself excused, she called another person to the table while she rushed me fill in some details that I have missed on the form, and when I gave her the forms, she proceeded on speaking to another client. It was after their conversation when she told me that I did not need to pay that very moment (which I was actually waiting for) and they will call within 2-3 weeks.

PHEW! Apologies for the rant.

On any normal day, I would not tolerate such godawful service, but unfortunately I need internet access real bad. I guess those PLDT staff know that ordeal that's why they get away with it.

I will look for more internet service providers that cater to our area, but even so, it looks like I'll be disconnected from the web for a month or so. :(



On a lighter and happier note...

My work desk/dressing room is partially done! No major renovations, no wallpapers. Just a desk and drawers. My new item backdrop/background is also set and it is bigger, though it is still pink :P

Unfortunately, it will still be quite a while till I'll get to use it because as of today, I have 34 pending product reviews! Hopefully, being net-less for a couple more weeks will get me working on them as I have less distractions. :D


 


Cheer up and chin up,
DianeShishio 

No comments:

Post a Comment