Monday, July 11, 2011

The Thumb Thing



I've seen a picture of the Thumb thing from an Epic Win website a couple of years back and for someone like me who reads almost everywhere and any situation possible, it was  a pretty cool idea. The Thumb Thing keeps the book 'open' while you hold it open using one hand. It's very convenient for commuters, you can even get your literary fix in a crammed MRT/LRT without straining yourself. Little did I know that it really did exist and was already out in the market.


Lurvely! My thumb size is Small :3


Just slip it on your thumb...




And TADA! 



Read away.

I love you dearest thumb thingy of mine...


But wait, there's more... the Thumb Thing also prevents spine creasing! Your pocketbooks won't split into two anymore and now you only have 'dog ears' to worry about. 

I bought mine at Powerbooks, Marquee Mall for only 150php.I believe all Powerbooks branches have the Thumb thing.  It comes in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL) and a variety of colors. Bibliomaniacs, get one now! :)


Hugs from Me to You,
DianeShishio

No comments:

Post a Comment