Monday, September 24, 2012

An Unexpected Haul: Haul #2 - #4

For the past 2 years, I've had this habit of buying a lot of skincare products whenever I buy makeup. I could go out to buy masks and serums without having to purchase makeup, but never the other way around. 

Majolica Majorca 

Etude House

My first Etude House Purchase. Why? The nearest store from home is 2 hours away. :P


The Face Shop

I am a regular makeup user which is why I do not take skincare lightly. Makeup at some point, will take a toll on your skin if you do not take proper skincare treatments. I currently have a 6-7 step skincare regimen before I go to bed at night, some people even have 20!But this doesn't necessarily mean you have to slather as much product on your skin, you just have to remember the holy trinity of skincare: CLEANSE, TONE/EXFOLIATE and MOISTURIZE.

Do wait for the upcoming product reviews. :3





Much love,
DianeShishio


No comments:

Post a Comment