Monday, September 24, 2012

Majolica Majorca: Skin Lingerie Pore Refiner




I'll start off by describing my skin type, I have oily skin with ginormous pores, fair complexion with average to little skin complications (i.e. acne)

I could never achieve an all day flawless finish -  even with re-touches - before I started using primers. Today, it is a makeup staple which I use no matter how natural or heavy is my makeup.




The Skin Lingerie Pore Refiner comes in one size, a 25g tube with a pretty nifty opening which regulates the amount of product very well. Available locally at select Watson's stores at a retail price of ₱695.






VOILA!
If you're wondering where the blemish on the before pics went, this was shot on a different day. :D 

Taken 5 hours after application with no touch-ups, using a Canon 1100D with flash. You can still see some of my pores up-close, but otherwise the finish is just amazing.



 
My take on this product . . . 
Amazing. Anything that makes my skin flawless is a winner in my book. It has good staying power, covers up pores and a little goes a long way. It is also spf 20+ which can be good for outdoor use, but not so much when used for flash photography. It also causes some 'graycasting' which can easily be covered up by foundation.
 
Would I recommend it?
Yes. 
 
 
 
Would I re-purchase?
YES! This is definitely a staple!
 
 
 
Cost per Use:
 
I use this (almost) on a daily basis, 1 tube lasted for a little over 3 MONTHS!
 
  
695 (price) / 90 (days in 3 months) 
 
= 7.72 per use!
 
Great quality at such an affordable price. Totally worth it! :D


Overall Rating:
5/5





Have a great week ahead,
DianeShishio

No comments:

Post a Comment