Monday, December 3, 2012

Life Post: Getting a cold without mum

When I was around 6 years old, I had an extremely realistic dream of riding a ginormous elephant (it was roughly 4x bigger) during a street parade. There were many people singing, blowing horns and lighting fireworks. It was such a pleasant dream that I woke up wanting to tell my mother all about it. She was hovering over me, giving me a sponge bath. 

I was running a 104 degrees fever on New Year's Eve. 

Here I am 20 years old, with a common cold, slight fever and missing my mum. (Don't worry, she's still around :)) 

I ate tasteless porridge the entire Sunday. And I ate tasteless chicken noodle soup today. I also made a bowl of fruit salad, which I could hardly taste. I checked my e-mail and saw that one of my online employers has sent me the guidelines and topics I should work on, starting TODAY till the end of the year. I was a bit lost since they needed new and fresh material, with photos, and I barely have the (tangible) material I need today so I decided to just relax, lounge around and light a scented candle when I saw this . . .
 




ERMEERGEEERD!!! I WANT BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE! But being unable to taste a thing, the craving passed until I lit the candle . . .





THE SCENT IS SO STRONG YOU CAN ACTUALLY TASTE IT! JEEEEEEEEZ!!!


So here I am, with a cold, and a fever, missing my mum, lagging behind work, eating bland porridge and craving for blueberry cheescake.


Stay healthy and have a productive week ahead,
DianeShishio 

P.S. The following day my mum, who isn't my facebook friend, who has not seen my blog ( and the blog post I wrote last night) and who doesn't even know that I've been sick, dropped by this morning to bring me some of her chicken and potato nuggets. Stuff that would make me ignore rice, just so I could eat more. I wub my mum :3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment