Friday, December 28, 2012

Lioele: Dollish Lipstick in Madonna Red Review

Bloody hell! It has been two weeks! I was so busy writing Christmas-themed articles for the sites I work for and by the time I was able to get some air, Christmas had already gone by. I'm pretty much indifferent during the holidays, for 5 consecutive years my Christmases have been awfully dry. This year was pretty much the same. Meh. Moving on . . .



Lioele says:

The Lioele Dollish Lipstick is an elegant and feminine lipstick that does not only look great but also contains moisturizing ingredients that can retain moisture in lips and prevent lips from chapping long-lasting texture, so you don't have to continually reapply it. What's even better? These lipsticks are super pigmented so that you won't have to apply multiple layers. The casing is a matte black that looks luxurious no matter where you store it!



I purchased the color Madonna Red 10. This product retails at around 580PHP ($14.5) and can be bought at Lioele boutiques in the PH.




This is a single swipe swatch of the lipstick. It is rich, creamy and highly pigmented







My take on this product . . . 
This lipstick is highly pigmented, creamy, easy to apply and long-lasting. It has a very luxurious shine to it, you wouldn't be needing lipgloss. A good lip liner is a must because it does smudge around the edges of your lips. I have a little issue with its 'crayon-like' scent as it can be overwhelming at times. 


Would I recommend it?

Yes. It looks gorgeous on my lips! Will definitely try more Dollish Lipsticks.

 

Would I re-purchase?

Maybe. I indubitably love this product, but as of the moment, I would like to try out different brands and shades in matte. 
 



Overall Rating:

3/5 



Have a Smashing Saturday,
DianeShishio




No comments:

Post a Comment