Friday, November 30, 2012

Travel Make-up Kit Explosion

I was organizing my purse for a trip tomorrow and then I saw this . . .



The title is very much self-explanatory. 

Old pouch contents:
Fanny Serrano Lash Curler (Shisheido Dupe)
Majolica Majorca: Puff de Cheek in Strawberry Macaroon
Majolica Majorca: Lash King
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Foundation Powder
Maybelline Watershine Pure BM31
In2it Matte Eyeliner
Nichido Brow Pencil in Brown
Lip Ice Lipbalm

But how long has it been like this? I have no idea. It seems like it has been ages since I retouched my make-up while I am out. Which can only mean two things, either the products I am currently using are REALLY good or I'm starting to care less about my appearance! Either way is fine with me. :)


New pouch contents:
Fanny Serrano Lash Curler (Shisheido Dupe)
Majolica Majorca: Puff de Cheek in Peach Macaroon
Majolica Majorca: Pressed Pore Cover
Majolica Majorca: Lash Expander
Maybelline Watershine Pure BM31
Lioele Dollish Lipstick in Madonna Red


Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
DianeShishio
  

No comments:

Post a Comment