Saturday, November 17, 2012

Back and Black

I felt like a huge boulder was pushed towards my back during the semestral break. The move, the schedule adjustments and trying to cook REAL MEALS was stressful. I felt like a sloth the entire time and I didn't get to go someplace new, but I did get/do a lot of super-awesome stuff :) (Pic heavy post)



Sony Bloggie Touch - Gifted by Granny

The Sony Bloggie Touch MHS-TS10 was released September of 2010. Two years may not be a long time but for electronic gadgets, that could easily be half a decade, and for electronic handhelds, over a decade. An ordinary cellular phone with a camera and capable of wifi connection would trump this guy any day. Luckily, this baby has a new found purpose with me as I'll be using it as a voice recorder. 
 

Toshiba Lappy! - Gifted by Grampa

I love getting new stuff, though I badly needed a laptop replacement, changing laptops/PC's hasn't been a very enjoyable experience for me. Something always gets lost into the void when I transfer files. Very very frustrating. I love Thaddy (Thaddeus - my lappy) nevertheless. :)


New Squiggly Lines Pink Backdrop

NEW BACKDROP!!! One thing I was very excited about during the 'move' was getting a new backdrop. Its just so pretty and immaculate don't you think? :)
 

Journals

I'm a sucker for hardbound journals and sleek and smooth writing paper but I'm not that crazy enough to buy Moleskin's for myself. It would feel like murder if I dare write anything on a Moleskin that isn't worth gold. :P 
 




Guess what I'm cookin'?

I'm actually trying to make 'people' food. Yay. 

If I were an instagram junkie, you'd be seeing loads of these. :))


Revlon CustomEyes 020

Bought on a whim because I badly needed taupe's and browns. Nails are painted in Cupcake from Orly.




Lacoste Touch of Pink

Not a huge fan of the scent but everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY I run into seems to love it. :3 
 



Givenchy - Dahlia Noir - Gifted by Auntie

 




 Back to Black

And I finally had my hair dyed black again. I was hesitant to have it doused in chemicals since my perming and bleaching incident but I just abhor the uneven light brown ombre look. I also had eyelash extensions done, now sporting super luscious lashes at anytime of the day! (My grandmother still thinks they're false lashes, she saw me gently trying to de-clump them after I wash my face at 11pm and asked "Why haven't you taken those off yet?")

The Blog will be undergoing a huge renovation/redesigning this December. So if you have any Kick-ass suggestions, please let me know. 

And finally... I WILL BE HAVING MY FIRST GIVEAWAY! (Hint: Last Pic) So please stay tuned for updates. :) 



Have a happy weekend,
DianeShishio 




No comments:

Post a Comment