Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Majolica Majorca: Brow and Lash Colorist BR333 Review

 

The Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist comes in 2 shades, BR333 (Vanilla Brown) and BR555 (Maroon Brown). It contains 4.5g of product and has a beautifully tapered wand for easier and precise application.

 
To apply, brush the brows in an upward motion until you have covered the entire brow, then proceed to swipe the brush across the brow to keep the hair in place.


Bare Brows
With MM Brow and Lash Colorist in BR333

Soft and Subtle

I purchased this item the moment Majolica Majorca's Psychedelicious Collection came out in the market, along with Lash King in Brown. Unlike the latter product's black counterpart, it wasn't love at first swipe. The color just didn't seem right and it stood out in a rather odd manner, yet after having it shelved for almost 2 months, I decided to give it another try...


My take on this product . . . 
I am glad that I put off doing a review on this and gave it another try when I started 'threading' instead of having my brows shaved. Since my brows looked more defined, the product did it's magic. The color was more soft and subtle and though it did set my brows, it still looked soft and natural. Brow shape truly makes a difference.

Would I recommend it?
Definitely!
 
Would I re-purchase?
Yes.
 
Cost per Use:
The Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist retails at the price of 595php (14USD)
I would suggest that you treat this like a tube of mascara (especially if you also use it on your lashes) Use it up to 4 months at the most.

595 price / (30 days in a month x 4 number of months) = 4.95php (.10USD) per use. 

Overall Rating:
4/5


Have a madly marvelous mid-week,
DianeShishio

1 comment: