Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stocking Stuffer Hauls #5 - #7

Q: Why did self-indulgent moi purchase a great deal of stocking stuffers for herself, when christmas is still a month away? 


A: To make room for more! :D 


TFS Haul
 Just a few masks for extra TLC and liquid liner :)


MM Haul
 I died of cuteness and from bankruptcy when I bought this lot. >.<








and for the sweetest of them all, drum roll please....







dun dun dun dun....

HH Haul
I practically jumped out of my skin when I received the parcels. Not only is Holika Holika one of my favorite brands but the adrenaline surge of receiving parcels is just way over the top. You get this feeling that you've received such awesome presents, where in fact, you did purchase them :P 

Please stay tuned for updates and new posts because I will be holding my first/birthday blog giveaway in the next few weeks! :


Have a marvelous mid-week,
DianeShishio  

No comments:

Post a Comment